What differentiate Andrew Franklin’s career strategy guides?
- He is writing from his over 2 decades of experience as a software developer, product manager, GM, EVP, and Officer at publicly traded companies. You’re not getting advice from a career counselor who has never done the actual work.
- He has coached many clients with his strategic framework. He has continued to polish and perfect his playbook.
- His style is honest, direct, candid, transparent, insightful, and helpful.
- His approach is strategic, structured, specific, and pragmatic.
- He has an undergraduate degree in Computer Science from University of California at Berkeley and an MBA from a top business school. But, he has also learned many lessons from the School of Hard Knocks.