Amazon Job Interview Reading List (books and articles)
- The most comprehensive amazon interview guide: How To Get A Job At Amazon
- Best overall book on Amazon history and how it becomes what it is today: The Everything Store: Jeff Bezos and the Age of Amazon by Brad Stone.
- To prepare for coding/programming questions:
- Cracking the Coding Interview: 189 Programming Questions and Solutions by Gayle Laakmann McDowell.
- Programming Interviews Exposed: Secrets to Landing Your Next Job by John Mongan, Noah Kindler, Eric Giguere
- Introduction to Algorithms by Thomas H. Cormen, Charles E. Leiserson, Ronald L. Rivest, Clifford Stein
- Must read: Jeff Bezos’s 2016 letter to shareholders
- Amazon Web Service Blog