How to Get a Job at Amazon and Google
- Step 1: Read best selling How to Get a Job At Amazon & How to Get a Job At Google guides – our framework is the proven playbook to land offers at Amazon and Google.
- Step 2: Download Amazon Interview Questions & Download Comprehensive Reading List for Google Interview Preparation
- Step 3: Sign up for 1-on-1 Elite Interview Coaching — Email andrew@NailYourJobInterview.com or fill out the form at the bottom of this page. keep reading for more details about our Elite Coaching Service.
Recent Amazon & Google Offers Reported by Coaching Clients: (Updated October 2018)
- Software Development Engineer and Interns
- Software Development Manager, Sr. Software Development Manager, Director, Software Development
- Legal Counsel/Staff Attorney
- AWS Solution Architect, Sr. AWS Solution Architect, AWS Solution Delivery Manager
- Principal Software Engineer
- Sr. Product Manager, Product Manager
- MBA Interns
- MBA on-campus recruiting — Product Managers, Marketing Managers, Finance Manager, Pathway Program Manager
- Marketplace manager
- Financial analyst
- Finance manager
- Marketing Manager
- Sr. Marketing Manager
- Technical Program Manager (TPM)
- Vendor Manager
- Category Manager
- Director, AWS
- Country represented:
- North America: U.S., Mexico, Canada
- EU: UK, Germany, France
- Asia Pacific: Japan, China, Australia, India, Korea
- South America: Argentina
Coaching Client Feedback:
“I just wanted to take a minute to say ‘Thank you’. I had my onsite interview yesterday. I was very well prepared as everything I went through was exactly how you outlined. I hadn’t interview in 13 years and this absolutely help prepare me for what to expect. I just got the job offer!”
“I just wanted to share the good news on my recent interviews for the Senior Product Manager role. Amazon has made me an offer! Thanks for all your help, it’s been an amazing journey!”
“Want to share with you that my AWS Solution Architect interview went really well. They offered me the job and I have accepted it! Thanks for your tremendous help!”
“Thank you!! Feel free to use me as a reference to anyone looking for a coaching reference.”
“I just want to reach out to you to let you know how grateful I am for your advice on the Amazon interview process. I studied it, and practice all leadership principals and even wrote out each one to practice my answers in the mirror. The following day after my onsite interview, the recruiter reached out and said they wanted to offer me a job. Everything in the book was pretty much spot on.”
“I just received my first-ever VP offer. I cannot do this without your help, Andrew. Thank you!!!!!”
“Your recommended strategy is amazing. I just accepted my new position in marketing. I’d not have been able to make the career transition from software development to tech marketing without your guidance. Thank you.”
What differentiate Andrew Franklin’s Coaching?
- His coaching is based on over 2 decades of experience as a software developer, product manager, Chief Marketing Officer, GM, EVP, and Officer at publicly traded companies. He has hired hundreds of people in the past 20 years. You’re getting hard-hitting coaching and advice from a professional who has been there, done that.
- He has coached many clients with his strategic framework. He has continued to polish and perfect his playbook.
- His style is honest, direct, candid, transparent, insightful, and helpful.
- His approach is strategic, structured, specific, and pragmatic.
- He has an undergraduate degree in Computer Science from University of California at Berkeley and an MBA from Kellogg School of Business. But, he has also learned many lessons from the School of Hard Knocks.
- He is an consumer internet and e-commerce executives based in the Pacific Northwest. He has a passion for career development, coaching and helping others to achieve their dreams.
- He is best selling author of
- #1 ranked expert on Quora career with 3.5 million answer views.
- Featured columnist for Paysa.com, one of the fastest growing career websites.
Amazon Interview Boot Camp: Monthly, Group Coaching Boot Camp
- Sign up for December 2018 cohort NOW; only 5 spots remaining.
Elite 1-on-1 Coaching Package:
- Two 1-hour sessions ($500 value)
- Resume review ($250 value)
- Unlimited email consultation until you complete the entire process, including post-offer advice on salary negotiation, relocation, and on-boarding ($250 value)
- Session 1: Define your personalized messaging framework, positioning, and differentiation; initial mock up interview to assess strengths and weaknesses; assign homework to complete before session 2.
- Session 2: Practice interview, Q&A, and final preparation. I’ll research each interviewer profile to help you prepare.
- Price: $749
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee: If you’re not satisfied, I’ll give you full refund within 30 days of completing the coaching session.
Elite 1-on-1 Interview Intensive: You have 1 – 6 months to get ready for your interview. Our most comprehensive interview preparation program.
The boot camp is a high structured and methodical program that drives personal accountability, develop technical and soft skills, and sharpen your interview skills.
Our boot camp requires a minimum commitment of 10 hours a week for 4 consecutive weeks. The boot camp consists of
- 60 minutes weekly Call
- Weekly individual assignment for 4 weeks.
- Individual resume review & revision
- Optional but highly recommended: Start your own Amazon Marketplace selling business, and/or starting your own Amazon Affiliate website — these 2 skills will give you a much deeper understanding of Amazon’s business models/systems/customers/etc. This is particularly important for applicants who don’t have a lot of relevant e-commerce experience.
- Weekly individual accountability report: You must fill out progress report and submit every Monday morning to attend the next weekly call
- Unlimited email consultation until you complete the entire process. Also include post-offer advice on salary negotiation, relocation, and on-boarding
- Access to private community of your cohort — it’s amazing how much you will learn from others in your cohort (e.g. interview stories, what worked, what didn’t work, job leads, etc.)
- Price: $1,499
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee: If you’re not satisfied, I’ll give you full refund within 30 days of completing the boot camp.
Unstuck and Turbo Charge Your Career Growth — 1 on 1 career coaching
- You’ll have a seasoned executive (me) as your personal career coach/confidante for an entire year.
- Duration: 12 months
- 1 60-minute coaching sessions/month for a total 12 sessions
- 30-minutes quarterly review session
- We’ll set annual, quarterly and monthly goals for you to build and grow your career
- Quarterly accountability/progress report — I’ll keep you accountable and make progress!
- 1-year unlimited email Q&A and support.
- I’ll work with you to
- Define strategy, road map and plan to unstuck your career
- Gain clarity of what you want, and identify root causes of your career stagnation and frustration
- Revise and polish your resume and social media profile
- Practice interviews
- Coach you how to navigate corporate politics, get promoted, and move up the ladder
- Price: $4,999
- You’ll be coached by a seasoned corporate executive who has been through all of the ups and downs of a corporate career and have successfully tackled many of the challenges you’re dealing with now.
Focus on specific areas:
- Resume Optimization
- How to Get an initial interview
- How to pass phone interviews so that you can go onsite
- Any difficult career question that you feel that you want to talk to someone who has been there and done that.
- Compensation/Relocation Negotiation, Rejection Analysis — what you did wrong and how to re-apply in 6 months, etc.)
- Price: $399 / hour
Book Coaching Sessions or Boot Camps: Start with 15-minute FREE consultation call
To request a FREE 15-minute initial consultation, please fill out the form below or email andrew@NailYourJobInterview.com. Please include 1) a link to your LinkedIn profile and/or a copy of your resume 2) Job Description if you have a job that you’re targeting and/or 3) any career problems you want to solve. I’ll contact you in 24 hours to schedule our initial 15-minute consultation.