Amazon is going to hire 50,000 people across its HQ2 cities. Additionally, Amazon will continue to hire aggressively in Seattle and its many locations across the globe. Right after New Year, Amazon’s recruiting machine will pick up steam in a big way. The time to getting ready is NOW. By end of January, you should have
- polished and optimized your resume and LinkedIn Profile for Amazon
- prepared stories to answer Amazon Leadership Principles questions
- practiced technical and design questions
- had clarity on what role and team you’ll be targeting.
- reached out to someone you know directly or indirectly at Amazon for an initial information interview.
By the end of Jaunary, you’ll be much ahead of hundreds of thousands of applicants who are competing for the same positions. For the first time, Andrew Franklin, bestselling author of How to Get a Job at Amazon and Elite Interview Coach, is offering a live, group coaching boot camp to help you ace your Amazon interview.
- Serious and committed Amazon applicants only
- Session 1:
- 5-Pillar Strategic Framework to ace your Amazon interview
- Prepare your resume and LinkedIn profile for Amazon
- How to navigate chaotic and confusing amazon recruiting process
- Understand and identify Bar Raiser
- Get ready for your first Amazon phone interview
- Session 2: How to prepare for Amazon Leadership Principle questions
- Session 3: How to prepare for design, technical and case questions
- Session 4: Live Q&A, mock interview and critique
- Private Slack Channel: I’ll answer your questions daily during the course of boot camp
- Homework: Between sessions, you should allocate 5-10 hours for homework assignment each week.
- Four 1-hour, live sessions via Uberconference
- Session 1: 5-6 PM PT/8-9 PM EST, Thursday, Jan 10, 2019
- Session 2: 5-6 PM PT/8-9 PM EST, Thursday, Jan 17, 2019
- Session 3: 5-6 PM PT/8-9 PM EST, Thursday, Jan 24, 2019
- Session 4: 5-6 PM PT/8-9 PM EST, Thursday, Jan 31, 2019
- If you miss a session, a full recording of the session will be available.
Recent Amazon Offers
Reported by Coaching Clients (Updated December 2018)
- Software Development Engineer (SDE) and Interns
- Software Development Manager (SDM), Sr. Software Development Manager, Director, Software Development
- Legal Counsel/Staff Attorney
- AWS Solution Architect, Sr. AWS Solution Architect, AWS Solution Delivery Manager
- Principal Software Engineer
- Sr. Product Manager, Product Manager
- MBA Interns
- MBA on-campus recruiting — Product Managers, Marketing Managers, Finance Manager, Pathway Program Manager
- Marketplace manager
- Business Analyst
- Financial analyst
- Finance manager
- Marketing Manager
- Sr. Marketing Manager
- Technical Program Manager (TPM)
- Vendor Manager
- Category Manager
- Director, AWS
- Country represented:
- North America: U.S., Mexico, Canada
- EU: UK, Germany, France
- Asia Pacific: Japan, China, Australia, India, Korea
- South America: Argentina
“I just wanted to take a minute to say ‘Thank you’. I had my onsite interview yesterday. I was very well prepared as everything I went through was exactly how you outlined. I hadn’t interview in 13 years and this absolutely help prepare me for what to expect. I just got the job offer!”
“I just wanted to share the good news on my recent interviews for the Senior Product Manager role. Amazon has made me an offer! Thanks for all your help, it’s been an amazing journey!”
“Want to share with you that my AWS Solution Architect interview went really well. They offered me the job and I have accepted it! Thanks for your tremendous help!”
“Thank you!! Feel free to use me as a reference to anyone looking for a coaching reference.”
“I just want to reach out to you to let you know how grateful I am for your advice on the Amazon interview process. I studied it, and practice all leadership principals and even wrote out each one to practice my answers in the mirror. The following day after my onsite interview, the recruiter reached out and said they wanted to offer me a job. Everything in the book was pretty much spot on.”
“I just received my first-ever VP offer. I cannot do this without your help, Andrew. Thank you!!!!!”
“Your recommended strategy is amazing. I just accepted my new position in marketing. I’d not have been able to make the career transition from software development to tech marketing without your guidance. Thank you.”
About Your Coach Andrew Franklin
- Author of Best-Selling How to Get A Job At Amazon in Kindle Store.
- Former Amazonian and hiring manager.
- Founder and CEO: NailYourJobInterview.com
- Started Amazon interview coaching in 2008. Have helped hundreds of applicants to land offers at Amazon by applying his strategic framework. He has continued to polish and perfect his playbook.
- His coaching is based on over 2 decades of experience as a software developer, product manager, Chief Marketing Officer, GM, EVP, and Officer at publicly traded companies. You’re getting hard-hitting coaching and advice from a professional who has been there, done that.
- His style is honest, direct, candid, transparent, insightful, and helpful.
- His approach is strategic, structured, specific, and pragmatic.
- He has an undergraduate degree in Computer Science from University of California at Berkeley and an MBA from Kellogg School of Business. But, he has also learned many lessons from the School of Hard Knocks.
- #1 ranked expert on Quora career with 3.5 million views
- Featured columnist on Paysa.com, one of the fastest growing career websites.
Amazon Interview Boot Camp: $497
You’re backed up by:
A full unconditional, 30 day money-back guarantee. No questions, no delays, you’ll receive your money back.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.